After weeks of gruelling ocean racing, there’s nothing quite like the peace and quiet of a Volvo Ocean Race stopover.
So, when Abu Dhabi’s Wade Morgan and Telefónica’s Pepe Ribes arrived in Lisbon, they headed straight for the city’s famous trams for a spot of sightseeing with their families.
The iconic trams have been an integral part of the Portuguese capital since 1873 -- and provided the perfect break after 10 days of extreme ocean racing.
Click above to watch the video of their adventure (and please excuse the pun in the headline!).
- 5 Jun 2012On-water rivals trade blows on the green
- 4 Jun 2012Lagos youngsters claim Academy Team Racing win
- 3 Jun 2012From trash to treasure
- 2 Jun 2012Four-way fight in closest ever Volvo Ocean Race
- 1 Jun 2012Royal race visit boosts Telefónica
- 1 Jun 2012Join Lisbon artist João Parrinha and Keep the Oceans Clean!