The 2011-12 Volvo Ocean Race will long be remembered as the closest and most exciting in our 39-year history.
Franck Cammas's Groupama 4 finally came out on top in the very last stopover of Galway after nearly nine months and 39,270 nautical miles of seesawing fortunes for the entire fleet.
No less than five of the six-strong fleet claimed leg victories as the 2011-12 edition lived up in style to its pre-race billing as our most competitive yet.
Now enjoy our official video review of all the ups and downs of offshore sailing's premier event which has drawn record audiences.
- 17 Mar 2012Dock talk - Auckland In-Port Race
- 29 Jan 2012Chasers revel in head-to-head battle
- 28 Jan 2012Telefónica take control in Malacca test
- 26 Jan 2012Battle of the navigators as teams close in on Malacca Strait
- 26 Jan 2012CAMPER take lead on big day for Nicholson
- 24 Jan 2012Pointing at the target