Our latest competition has ended and the winner will soon be notified. Check your emails to see if you have won a free copy of 39270, the official book of the Volvo Ocean Race 2011-12!
One year ago, the fleet left Alicante, Spain, to sail Leg 1 of the Volvo Ocean Race 2011-12. The official book of the 11th edition “39270” is now available and you can purchase it online HERE.
To celebrate this anniversary and the publication of what is a beautiful souvenir of the closest ever Volvo Ocean Race, we offered you a chance to win a free copy by answering this simple question: who won the In-Port race series in 2011-12?
The correct answer was PUMA Ocean Racing powered by BERG.
If you sent that answer to email@example.com before today, November 5, at 5pm CET, check your emails: the lucky winner will soon be notified after being chosen randomly from a draw!
Download the Competition Terms and Conditions:
- 16 Mar 2012Spectator frenzy expected for Auckland In-Port Race
- 14 Jan 2012Inshore boost rockets Groupama out of Abu Dhabi
- 13 Jan 2012Prince Andrew on board with British skipper
- 28 Oct 2011Sailing's 'amazing race' starts today
- 27 Oct 2011More than just an ocean race – teams prepare for in-port test
- 29 Apr 2011Sailing Instructions progress